Richway Biomat vs. Heating Pad
|Unlike an electric blanket, the Biomat does not get hot when it's turned on. However, if you lie down on it, it warms the inside of your body and the part of the pad making contact with your skin gets warm. When any part of the pad gets higher than the selected temperature, the sheet current is cut off by thermal sensors distributed throughout the Biomat. The Biomat comes with an external control box where the AC is converted to DC and you can also adjust the desired temperature of the Biomat.
- THE LAYERS OF THE NEW BIOMAT (Feb, 2015)
1. Surface material: Silicon urethane with cotton
2. Waterproof layer
3. Amethyst layer for transferring natural infrared rays
4. Hyron cotton layer for thermal insulation
5. TOCA layer for natural negative ions
6. Nano copper fabric layer
7. Quantum Energy layer (peach and grape seeds)
8. Copper fabric layer for electromagnetic interception
9. Carbon fiber layer for electromagnetic interception
10. Fiberglass layer
11. Thermal preservation layer
12. Silicon and Teflon reverse currency heating layer with EMF interception
13. Nonwoven fabric layer
14. Aluminum layer for reflection of infrared rays
15. Nonwoven fabric layer for heat preservation
16. Thermal protection layer
17. Bottom material: High quality cotton with brass pattern
- Surface Cotton Material.
- Mud Power.
- Copper Fiber Material.
- Aluminum Foil.
- Metallic Heating Coil
- Aluminum Foil
- Nylon & Cotton Layer.
- Bottom: Surface Cotton Material.
|It uses Japanese Kurare's Carbon Ceramic which reduces electrical consumption 60% or more as compared to other electrical mattresses.
||<Save on Electricity>
||It uses a metallic coil to produce heating which consumes extra electricity, and possibly cause fire.
|It uses a special function that emits - Ions and transorms + Ions into - Ions in the human body. It gives strength and energy to the body and relieves pain.
||< Emission of Negative Ion >
||Does not produce Negative Ions.
|Uses Japanese Kurare's Super Fiber Materials to generate Long Wave Infrared Ray (8-12 Micron), that the human body can easily absorb.
||< Emission of Long Wave Infrared Ray >
||Produce little or no Infrared Rays.
|A special layer of double aluminum fiberglass completely cuts off harmful water vein waves.
||< The Interception of
Water Vein Waves >
|Because it uses aluminum foil and copper fiberglass, it cannot cut off harmful water vein waves.
- 1st Interception: Japanese Kurare's Carbon Ceramic can reduce and minimize the electromagnetic waves.
- 2nd Interception: Double Layered Aluminum Fiberglass further reduces electromagnetic waves.
- 3rd Interception: Even though there are very few electromagnetic waves left, Japanese Kurare's Super Fiber completely absorbs the remainder of them.
- 4th Interception: A Special I.C. Chip is in the controller wich cuts off electromagnetic waves.
|< The Interception of Electromagnetic Waves >
- Metallic Coil Heating System emits a lot of electromagnetic waves.
- To reduce the product's cost they use aluminum foil or a copper fiber to cut the electromagnetic waves. It causes a lot of harm because there is no protection.
- If the human body comes in direct contact with the mattress, there are many harmful effects to the body. If the body is exposed to the electromagnetic waves, there will be a reduction of 80% of the Melatonine Hormone, which effects sound sleep and resists to all kinds of diseases.
|It has the most developed I.C. Chip which cuts off the electromagnetic waves. A soft-touch control system which has many convenient functions.
||< Control Box >
||Only has minimum function and a temperature controller.
Emits many - Ions and Long Wave Infrared Rays which contribute to a healthy life.
|< E.T.C. >
||To reduce the product's cost, they don't use essential or expensive parts. Because it cannot cut off the electromagnetic waves, it is nothing but an electric heat mattress.